Monday, August 12, 2013

I am in love...

Within 5 minutes of being in San Diego I fell in love!  We started our day at Mission Beach and it was just perfect... the beaches are gorgeous, the weather was heavenly, my first drink of the day was a California Colada... life was good <3  There is no other way to describe it!  For someone who is a born and bred New Yorker and is fairly certain I could never live anywhere else, San Diego definitely gives New York a run for it's money.  While walking on the boardwalk and beach, I couldn't think of one legitimate reason to ever leave... not one!  Later that day we checked out Balboa Park and then the Saturday night nightlife in the Gaslamp Quarter, which is insane!  I am telling you, everyone should visit San Diego!  Go, right now!  You will not regret it one bit!

We loved San Diego so much that we even extended our stay.  We were supposed to leave yesterday morning, but stayed an extra day so we could check out Coronado, Harbor and Shelter Islands and Point Loma, and Sunset Cliff.  Even though the clouds started rolling in during sunset, it was still lovely just sitting, watching, and enjoying life.

I am telling you, San Diego is amazing and it will forever have a place in my heart <3  I will definitely be back one day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment